In my experience of digital nomad, I became a very efficient traveler.
Here are my five best travel tips while I continue my nomad career
1. Do not bind – Let's face the facts: We have a nomadic career – in other words, the ability to earn from any place – it's easier if you do not have many personal responsibilities. If you have a wife and children, it becomes more complicated to pull the roles and go to the wild world. It's not impossible, watch out. Just more complicated.
It has less to do with years than it is about commitment. Someone who is older and unbridled has more freedom than someone who is out of school, who is married and has a child on the road. When other people depend on you for your life, it limits your freedom.
2. Beware of material possessions – Things are beautiful. People like things. They like to have nice things, such as houses, fancy cars, expensive clothes, jewelry and so on. But when you are dealing with a nomadic way of life, the more you carry with you, you have less freedom.
As far as material goods are concerned, the more you own, the more you possess, in my experience.
For example, if you have a nice car, you want to make sure to take care of it. You can take it to wash your car every week. You are very cautious when driving it on busy streets so you do not scratch or drown. You will not allow people to eat or smoke in your car so that they do not smell or stink. After a while, you are no longer the owner of a car, but almost as an employee of that car. Work for it, not the other way around.
For nomads, the only thing you really need is liquid assets such as money or access to money. Everything else can be purchased on the road.
3. Continue to move – The whole world is waiting for you. Through the way you will constantly discover wonderful new places and exciting experiences. Continue to move so that you can see as much as possible and experience as much as possible within your limited time on Earth.
Nomad's career can provide you with resources. It's up to you to get the roads.
4. Keep your mobile device charged – This may be more complicated than it sounds, especially if your journey leads to some farther ends of the world where reliable power is not guaranteed.
My advice is to invest in a portable power that you can constantly charge. In this way you can turn on your smartphone, tablet or laptop so you never lose the power – and the connection – with the source of your nomadic revenue: the Internet.
5. Follow your happiness – The whole purpose in pursuit of a nomadic career is to do things that you want to do and to be where you want to be.
But happiness is not a destination or activity. It's a state of mind. Follow the roads that make you the happiest and avoid those that cause upset and frustration. A simple tip that almost no one is following. Except for nomadic warriors like you.
Family Freedom Project
ALLPOVERS ™ Portable Solar Charger
Zen Habit Happiness Guide